Welcome to the Psychotherapeutic Outpatient Clinic
If you are interested in psychotherapy, you are welcome to contact us during our consultation hours. If this is not possible, you can send us an email or leave a message on the answering machine. However, in order to be placed on the waiting list, it is necessary for you to contact us by telephone.
- Telephone: +49 6221-54 76 43 (with answering machine)
- Fax: +49 6221-54 73 48
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation hours for patients
You can reach us on the following weekdays at the following times
- Monday: from 4:30pm till 6:00pm
- Wednesday: from 9:00am till 11:00am
Unfortunately, our capacities are limited, so a therapy place will usually not be available immediately. In an initial phone call, you can describe your concerns and provide contact details for our waiting list. We will make every effort to arrange an appointment for an initial therapeutic consultation for you in a timely manner.
You are feeling very stressed and cannot wait that long? Here you can find emergency contacts
We are looking for
- Patients willing to support our university teaching more information here
- Psychological psychotherapists to join our team more information here