- All presenters must register (registration period: February 15 – May 15, 2023) and pay the registration fee. It is not sufficient to have received a submission-acceptance message in order to attend the meeting.
- The official conference language is English. All posters and talks should be prepared and delivered in English.
- In talks, a particular topic (theoretical framework, empirical research) will be presented orally supported by slides.
- The presentation time is 15 minutes, followed by a 5-minute discussion.
- There will be only one talk per time slot so that all meeting attendees can attend all talks.
- We recommend using standard files (e.g., power point) and fonts and refraining from bringing your own laptop. There will be a laptop in the presentation room and you will be able to transfer your presentation to this laptop before the start of your session.
- More information about the technical equipment will follow.
- On posters, authors present their (theoretical or empirical) work in a concise manner using little text and supporting graphs.
- Posters should be designed in portrait format (maximum size DinA0; i.e., 1189 mm x 841 mm). Due to the venue conditions (size of the movable walls) only posters in this format can be presented.
- Should you wish to commission a local print shop in Heidelberg, please feel free to ask us for advice.
- There will be one poster session on Thursday evening. We kindly ask authors to remain with their poster during the session.
- Information about when and where to set up your poster will follow.