Institute of Psychology > Industrial and Organizational Psychology > Research > Completed Research Projects >
Completed Research Projects
- Psychological stress in Youth and Social Affairs (German city administration)
- Resource-oriented into Retirement
- Psychological stress in food retailing
- Creation and test of a method for describing and evaluating cultures of quality at universities. Research period: 04/2012 - 03/2015
- BMBF/DLR-Project: WLB - Roads to a sustainable anchorage of a work-life-balance in a companie's culture. (FöKzn. Research period: 10/01/2009 bis 4/30/2013
- DFG-graduate school 1126 „Development of new computer-based methods for a future working environment in the soft tissue surgery“ Speaker's project (zus. mit Prof. Büchler). Research period: 04/15/2005 - 07/15/2013.
- Psychological Stress and Strain in the Steal Industry (ArcelorMittal Ruhrort GmbH) Research period: 01/01/2013-10/31/2013.
- Analyzing Psychological Strain in the Work Place (Roche Diagnostics GmbH). Research period: 11/01/2012 - 04/30/2013
- Research project: A Multilevel Approach to Occupational Health Promotion. Project holder: Daimler AG. Research period: 2011 - 2012.
- Psychological Strain in the Ground Services of an International Airport. Research period: 01.01.2012 - 31.07.2012
- DFG-Project: “Age-differentiated learning and transfering effects of different design characteristics in a Behavior Modeling Training “ (SO 224/9-1). Research period 2008 – 2011.
- Research project: Mental stress in the steal industry. Project holder: Salzgitter Service und Technik GmbH. Research period: 01.10.2010 - 30.09.2011.
- Benchmarking in a health network (BiG): Sustainable health management as a condition for working capacity and competitive ability in companies
- The impact of job design and human resource development for the innovational and adaptional development of senior employees - A DFG-sponsored project as part of the main project „Age-differentiated working systems“
- Change management in the field of higher education - An evaluation of the strategic implementation at the university of Heidelberg
- Strategic work analysis and qualification profiles - A guide to high quality human resource development for innovations in the area of mail-administrating centers and sales departments -LPI-PV-. The Swiss mail.
- Improvement of transfers at computer-based diagnosis trainings through constructivist instructional design
- Acquisition and benchmarking of characteristics in vocational learning environments
- Trial of a two-shift system in the area of vocational education of junior employees, industrial project, research period 2001-2005. Audi AG.
- Self-efficacy and personal responsibility - Means to resource optimization (SERO), research period 2001-2004. BMBF project. DaimlerChrysler AG.
- Development and evaluation of case studies and project seminars for improving the applied approach of teaching in the field of idustrial and organizational psychology