User-friendly work in the e-business - Analysis and design of models of user-friendly work in the e-business. BMBF project.
The main goal of this research project is the development of a user-friendly E-Business organizational structure, that includes the advantages of cross-linked informational and communicational technologies while excluding downsides where possible.
The focus of our research will be on five main tasks:
- Identifying good-practice models in the field of E-business with the help of relevant user-friendly, social, and economical criteria
- Analysing, evaluating and systemizing existing organizations in companies that already successfully implemented structures of the process organization in the area of B2B
- Developing a reference model that satisfies the precise needs of those involved on user-friendly, social, and economical levels
- Developing a transformation strategy for implementing the model in a participating pilot study
- Developing an application strategy in collaboration with cooperating partners and hosting respective events