Benchmarking in a health network (BiG): Sustainable health management as a condition for working capacity and competitive ability in companies
A company's competitive ability and the health of its employees are closely linked. This research project should show how a healthy company can be structured and designed, how a healthy company benefits the working capacities of employees, and how it affects the competitive and innovational powers of the company.
The following sub-goals should be accomplished:
- Development of a model for sustainable health management
- Development of an instrument for measuring sustainable health management
- Development of a age and gender specific design model for a healthy company
- Benchmarking in a health network
- Definition of economical and employee-related advantages of a sustainable health management